1. The Festival provides only the ground space for exhibits. Each Exhibitor must provide and prepare his/her own displays. We require Exhibitors to use white top tents of EZ UP quality or higher. All tents must be weighted. Set up will be on pavement.
2. Two weeks prior to the Festival, Exhibitors will be notified of their site location and detailed set up information. Plan to set up your booth on Friday, April 12th, 2014. Last minute set up is Saturday, April 13th from 7 – 9 a.m.
3. After unloading Exhibitor vehicles must be moved to designated parking. Vehicles will not be permitted to remain in the exhibition space during the Festival, nor may they enter the Festival grounds until approved by the Festival Committee.
4. Exhibitors shall be responsible for obtaining any required licenses, permits or approvals under state laws applicable to his/her activity at the Festival and for paying any taxes, sales taxes, fees or other charges that may be applicable to any Exhibitor's activity at the Festival.
5. The Festival is a rain or shine event. Cancellations prior to the due date must be made in written form and submitted by mail or email. By mail: send to P.O. Box 422571, Atlanta GA 30342. By email: to email@example.com. No refunds will be given for cancellations after the due date or no-shows.
6. The Festival reserves the right to cancel an Exhibitor's contract. The Festival may require the Exhibitor to leave the Festival at any time if the Exhibitor is in violation of any rules and/or regulations stated herein.
7. Neither AFFPS nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury, damage, or loss that may occur to the Exhibitor, the Exhibitor's agents or representatives or his/her property from any cause whatsoever. Exhibitors should obtain, at their own expense, insurance against any loss, damage, or injury they may require.
8. All Artist Market merchandise must be original, handmade and created by the Exhibitor. Reproductions must be clearly identified as such. Original art must occupy at least 50% of the artist's space. Browse bins may occupy only minimal space and must be aesthetically pleasing and not obstruct patron flow. All artwork on display must be for sale.
9. Artists may only show work in categories approved by the Jury.
10. Artists must be present with their work for the duration of the Festival. No commercial agents, dealers or salespeople may operate an artist's booth.
11. The Artist Market Jury will award Exhibitor applications based on originality of the art and quality of the booth display. Judging will be done on Saturday for Best of Show, Fine Arts; Best of Show, Crafts; 2nd Place; 3rd Place.
Help us improve the festival by completing the survey.
Atlanta Foundation for Public Spaces
P.O. Box 422571
Atlanta, GA 30342
Copyright © 2011 The Atlanta Foundation for Public Space. All rights reserved.
Festival Site Map-
Click to Enlarge
Complete the application, sign, enclose photos and payment.
6100 Lake Forrest Dr. NE,
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Accept applications: October 1, 2013
Application deadline: February 14, 2014
Jury dates: February 18-19, 2014
Accept invitation & purchase date: March 14, 2014
Application Fee: $25 ($35 for mail in)
Standard Booth Fee: $200 (Up to 200 total exhibition booths)
Double Booth Fee: $400 (Limited Availability)
Booth Size: 10' x 10' or greater
Corner Upgrade: $75 (Limited Availability)
Electricity: $50 (Limited Availability)
Tent Rental: $50 (Limited Availability)
Want to get familiar with the area stores or restaurants? Click HERE for local supply stores, restaurants and more in the immediate area. Click HERE For 2014 Seminars
Overnight Rooms Available Special Rate of $99
You must call 404-869-1100 to reserve your room
Special Rate of $89 per night